What is a Meme, you ask? It is a piece of digital content that is shared online and becomes viral, spreading rapidly and mutating as others alter details. Memes are wildly popular on social media, and they can be a fun way to share ideas.
- From Google Drive go to New/Google Drawings.
- Go to insert image. Locate your picture, or search for one using the Google search feature. I searched for "turkey."
- Next, you add text to the image. Click on Insert in the menu. From here, you can choose to either add a text box or use Word Art. I am using Word Art.
- Repeat this procedure to add text to the bottom of the picture.
- Now that your masterpiece is finished, you can choose to print it, use it in a document, or download it as a PDF, JPEG, PNG or SVG file to share.